What is the little pen part on the touch screen phones called?

Posted by rgarcia | Posted in Cell Phones & Plans | Posted on 22-03-2009-05-2008


Jazzy P asked:

I have a 8125 phone, and i cannot find the little pen part to touch the screen with. I need to buy a new one, but i don't knoe what its called. Help me please!!

Caffeinated Content

Comments posted (2)

touch phones

A “stylus”.

Write a comment